Thunderstorms likely. November is in the fall / autumn in San Pedro and is typically the 4th coldest month of the year. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 63F. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a muggy 27°C (81°F), whilst at night 19°C (66°F) is normal. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. The temperatures given are the sea surface temperature (SST) which is … Thank you for reporting this station. Thousands of Cars Revealed Inside Shipwreck, We Now Know How Mystery Utah Monolith Disappeared, Train Derails Amid Heavy Snow Near Cleveland, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for San Pedro, BZ with The Weather Network. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Daily low temperatures decrease by 2°F, from 76°F to 73°F, rarely falling below 69°F or exceeding 80°F. High 82F. Average Weather in San Pedro Belize In San Pedro, the summers are long, hot, wet, and overcast; the winters are warm and mostly clear; and it is oppressive year round. 2 mph. (Weather station: Belize / Phillip Goldston Intl. Low 68F. Please note that the discussion was closed to any additional postings as of Nov 1, 2016 and, as such, some of the information contained herein may be outdated and cannot be commented on by travelers at this time. AVERAGE MONTHLY BELIZE WEATHER IN SAN PEDRO, AMBERGRIS CAYE. Chance of rain 70%. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Winds light and variable. access_time 6:15 AM CST on December 2, 2020 (GMT -6) | Updated just now. The average maximum temperature lies around 29.0°C (84.2°F). Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Plentiful sunshine. Tides4fishing cookies are used to personalise content and ads, save your recent … San Pedro Daily Daily online news from San Pedro Jesse Cope writes up the main news in Belize and San Pedro … Low Temp: 68 °F. 94%. Back to top. This data is only available for US locations currently. On average, the temperatures are always high. Current weather. Holiday Weather - We provide weather averages for San pedro, Belize. When Will Northeast Snowstorm Drought Finally End? October is the most wet month. Day One of Carnaval in San Pedro: Bring Out the Plastic Wrap, the Kids and the Paint Snapshots Around Ambergris Caye and My Favorites Around Belize Ambergris Caye: A Walk Down South on A Gorgeous Sunday Afternoon Tiger Shark Scoop: George Williams – Player Profile of San Pedro’s National Elite Basketball Team High 81F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Wind, waves & weather forecast Ambergris Caye / San Pedro / Belize, Belize for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Chance of rain 90%. The last month of the winter, February, is another warm month in Ambergris Caye, Belize, with average temperature varying between 29°C (84.2°F) and 20°C (68°F).In Ambergris Caye, Belize, the average high-temperature is essentially the same as in January - a still warm 29°C (84.2°F). Chance of rain 30%. There are 5-10 mm of rainfall expected with 82% chance of some rain and a … Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Ambergris Caye offers splendid sandy shores and renowned dive sites namely Hol Chan Marine Reserve, being one of the main tourist destinations in Belize. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F). The climate in San Pedro during December can be summarized as hot, humid and wet. Tropical Weather Outlook : Tropical cyclone formation is not expected in the North Atlantic, the Caribbean Sea or the Gulf of Mexico during the next 48 hours. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. The National Meteorological Services of Belize and the National Emergency Management Organization (NEMO) advise As of 9am local time, Tropical Storm Nana was located near latitude 17.1N, longitude 84.6W or about 240 miles east of Belize City. Winds light and variable. Expect isolated thunderstorms in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize with a maximum temperature of 30°C, moderate levels of heat & humidity, maximum UV of 10 (Very High) and 6 hours of bright sunshine. San Pedro, Belize City, Belize Weather History star_ratehome. Chance of rain 80%. Low near 65F. From the streets, beaches, and lagoons of San Pedro Town. Low 71F. Use escape to clear. Please select the information that is incorrect. Low around 70F. Tide tables and solunar charts for San Pedro: high tides and low tides, surf reports, sun and moon rising and setting times, lunar phase, fish activity and weather conditions in San Pedro. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 72°F to 88°F and is rarely below 66°F or above 90°F . Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. High temperature around 80F. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 80%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 75F. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Sunshine. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Holy crap, what a change. San Pedro has a low probability and a minimal expected impact. Report Station. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Showing: All Year January February March April May June July August September October November December. 08 November 2020 at 05:00-06:00: Partly cloudy, Temperature 25, 0 mm, Moderate breeze, 7 m/s from west-northwest Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Averages. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies this morning followed by thunderstorms during the afternoon. Take control of your data. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Mean Temp: 80 °F. Winds light and variable. High around 80F. High 82F. The warmest month is May with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F). Rainy Season, which coincides with Hurricane Season is June 1st through November 30th. 28°C / 82°F (scattered clouds) Wind. Low 69F. For reference, on August 24, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in San Pedro typically range from 80°F to 88°F, while on January 13, the coldest day of the year, they range from 72°F to 80°F. A mostly clear sky. High 82F. Clear. The average low temperature is always high 70f-79f. High 83F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for San Pedro, Belize, Belize. NY Bond trader to jobless and unable to work in a foreign country. The first option will be automatically selected. Country: Belize, City: San Pedro. Chance of rain 80%. Thunderstorms likely. Low around 70F. 60°. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. A few clouds from time to time. Low 68F. Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Partly cloudy with a 45% chance for rain and thunderstorms. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Interactive enhanced satellite map for San Pedro, Belize, Belize. Chance of rain 50%. Winds light and variable. High 82F. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for San Pedro, Belize, BZ including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Dew Point: 74 °F. San Pedro 14 Day Extended Forecast. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the San Pedro area. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for San Pedro, Belize with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. San Pedro Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. What's the weather like in San Pedro, Belize in December 2020? Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, June, July, August, September and October. Chance of rain 60%. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. Low temperature … Humidity. Chance of rain 60%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low 71F. Low 67F. Winds will be 4 mph from the NE. High 83F. Chance of rain 80%. High 81F. Low 68F. 83 F Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport Station | Report. Weather in February » Chance of rain 40%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. High 83F. The amount of rain in February is normal with an average of 70mm (2.8in). Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. We will review the data in question. Chance of rain 30%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Humidity: 80%. There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in April - … Passing clouds. 16°. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Winds light and variable. Average Weather during February in San Pedro, Belize. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. This article contains a discussion by Tripadvisor members concerning the above topic. Winds light and variable. Low 61F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Thunderstorms likely. The measurements for the water temperature in San Pedro, Belize are provided by the daily satellite readings provided by the NOAA. Chance of rain 40%. Home / The Americas / Central America / Belize / San pedro. See more current weather. Winds light and variable. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Winds light and variable. Over 11 years ago I moved from Manhattan, NYC to San Pedro, Belize. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in San Pedro in February is 21.0°C (69.8°F). Chance of rain 60%. Holiday Weather. A few clouds from time to time. Airport, Belize). Thunderstorms likely. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Chance of rain 40%. Here are a few annual weather facts collected from historical climate data: The average high temperature is always high 80f-87f. High around 80F. , Wind speed 11 mph 18 km/h E 11 mph 18 km/h Easterly. San Pedro Sun Weekly coverage from the largest island in Belize Ron and Tamara Sniffin bringing you the best of La Isle Bonita. High 82F. Today's temperature is forecast to be NEARLY THE SAME as yesterday. Winds light and variable. December is in the winter in San Pedro and is typically the coldest month of the year. Chance of rain 40%. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Chance of rain 50%. A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 68F. High 83F. What's the weather like in San Pedro, Belize in November 2020? Click here. Sunny and a gentle breeze. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Night Details. All Year Climate & Weather Averages in San Pedro. Chance of rain 90%. San Pedro, Belize City, Belize Weather Conditions, Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Thank you for reporting this station. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 73 °F. Precipitation: 2.75". no moonlight, or other lights). High 82F. San Pedro, Belize - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. High Temp: 90 °F. How sunny is it in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye in April? Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Weather Forecast San Pedro, Belize - 7 days | Weather2Umbrella LTD - Social Weather Network Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. High 81F. Partly cloudy in the evening. Low 69F. This position is also about 265 miles East-Southeast of Corozal Town, 229 miles East by South of San Pedro Ambergris Caye, 240 miles East of … Chance of rain 60%. The climate in San Pedro during November can be summarized as hot, humid and wet. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 90%. Thunderstorms likely. Search : Search. Winds light and variable. Providing you with color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover. A few clouds from time to time. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. The HD real time stream is brought to you by Blue Water Grill Restaurant in the gorgeous major town of San Pedro. Winds light and variable. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with more showers at times. High 82F. Climate information with charts. I spent a full year deciding if Belize was right for me, over 3 years managing a sometimes gritty bar & restaurant and now 5+ years travelling, living and writing this blog. Winds light and variable. Thunderstorms likely. Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. While Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker Village the effects have only seen flooded streets, in mainland Belize, people living nearby rivers and streams have been heavily impacted by the weather disturbance, which is expected to continue with rainfall through the weekend. Chance of rain 50%. Take control of your data. Please also visit San Pedro Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Chance of rain 30%. To locate this beach in San Pedro, please find our map down the page. Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 59F. Dew point will be around 72F with an average humidity of 78%.
2020 weather san pedro, belize